Sunday, March 26, 2006

ike

Hi my lovely minions of space eternal evil.

I logged in to Blog, but my old fren pramilla is chatting with me now...

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Ok done..

Well been god damn busy. Weekdays i have work....

Fridays meet the gals, catch up and all.

Saturdays are clubbing days....

And SUndays are recovering days....

Well this week totally had things to screw up my plans for the weekends but i still managed to accomplish them all.

On friday had a meeting at work and it ended late and due to Gaya's persters i stilll rushed over to Lau Pa Sat to meet them and we had a nice dinner to kinda celebrate Sivans birthday. Have a good brithday babe. Stupid meeting at company. I really want to switch projects. What im doing now is such a headache, we are being pushed like mad, it givs me headache just thinking bout it and now Isa might change me to another project hoepfully.

So on Saturday i had a major even to attend. My direct cousin was getting married and i am her cousin so i had to be feeling all important right. But i dont know why but i felt nothing. But went in a fucked up outfit called a Jippa basically its this costume where its like a polo shirt but MUCH longer with a shorter color. So went with that and realised the whole other side was full of females. But did nothing la other then use my eyes to see. Now i was at tank road temple which happens to be right beside MS. I had already planned not to go club and spend the whole day with my family feeling important and all but all the chicks walking to MS had me burning to club.

So called Ryan told him im coming and called Jagan to join me and bring me a nice looking shirt. So we all decided to get check out Amaran. Met Jagan at tekka at 11.30 and went to change and the shirt he brough happened ot look bad no offence bro but it looked bad aint ur fault. So saw prissy and Shamine at the coffee shop sat with them a while and they decided to enter first.

Ryan came at 12 with Royce the man and we entered Amaran and i tell u all AMARAN IS GUCKING HUGE!!! for an indian club. There is a fucking huge stage for live bands Huge sofa areas. Huge sitting areas AND A fucking huge dance floor with a freaking V.V.I.P room!!! Now its pretty good, now go only if u like to dance to indian music. They had like dance performances by Acid House, games and singing and all.. Over all it was ok la.

Alot of stuff happened but im just lazy to type. Other then i met Marks sista and her fren. Nice peeps. Hope to see them again.

Pics?

THe gals

IN TCC

I like this cause i look YOUNGER then how young i already look.

Jagan and Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home