Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sats

The time is 11.35pm, Lord Ranjan Kumar Xavier is bored to death.

So what does he DO?

He fucking blogs!

Well over the weekend i was totally not feeling well. Had a bad throat and a nose which just could not stop running.

So planned to stay home the weekend. But as Fate has it, i was destined to club my weekend away.

Nirmal, aka Ryan called. He asked me to come club with him and saying NO to him is a difficult feat.

Therefore first went to Orchard to meet Mark, Shaza and Saitoshini. Then after which they headed off to Amaran at Tekka and I headed off to Cheekys.

For those who dont know Cheeky's opened 2 weeks back and ill tell u this. Its worse then before! Smaller then before! With an even fucked up crowd!

Before long me , ryan , rafi and rafi's ex decided its best to change club. So the best choice seemed to be Amarans. So we took a cab to tekka and entered Amaran.

Desire's security was taking over security for the night at Amaran and some people were being a bitch. But atleast not to me.

So just clubbed away at Amaran and had fun joining Mark and Crew and Mahesh a waiter.

So overall it was an OK night i feel. Eventough we had like a never ending flow of drinks coming in haha. I wont lie, i was fucking high and now i feel the freaking after effects of it. I tell u it fucking sucks!!!

Well after Amaran it as Newton circus for some bandung, mee goreng and murtabak, till 6am after which a nice cab ride back home to woodlands to have my beauty sleep.

One thing still in my head is this story this cabby told me, about his frens elder brother getting shot in the head in the vietnam war, such that his head blew up and this elder brother was a journalist. In the people working in the sidelines of war, face the same risk i guess. To all the journalists and jounalists wannabes out there : A very good luck!

I would sure lovet to post some pics, but i never take pics without certain people, cause its damn feminine.

So till the next time, stay black and stay alive peeps. A long day ahead of me tom, gotta go chill now. Here i come Air , Zero 7.

Pics?! None.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home