Sunday, May 14, 2006

v2

hi

well as u can see im mostly doing an update every weekly, im so sorry but thats the most amount of time i have for blogging.

So on Saturday went for my cousin's 21st birthday party.
Happy birthday Kavitha.

After that half way into the party decided to go club with Ann Marie.
So i called Mark and all but they were either lazy or out of cash.

So went to meet Ann at her house bus stop and then took a Bus to tekka. After which brought her to eat some food. We then decided to enter the club, so walked to Amaran and waited in Line, cause bloody Richard didnt want to let us in. So waited and enterd the club and found ourselves a sit at a fucked up place.

So it was only me and Ann.

I wont say it was boring, but i bet she felt bored la. So then Natasha came after a long time and she drank with us and all, then i went to dance with Vicky and all and after the very last song Mustafa, for which everyone wsa hugging each other and holding their lighters up, i came back to see Natasha piss drunk and there were guys ALLL around her.

So i called my cousin for some assistance also lol and finally she came out of the circular hole of guys. So was outside and she was totally dunk and being really defiant haha. I was actually getting a bit pissed. So then the Eagles BOys were there. For all your info Eagles is a bike group really famous in singapore and my cousin is one of them in the group. So followed them to V2.

Now V2 from what i saw is damn peacefull. I was amazed that there was no fights there and that everyone was fucking frenly. But in the end it was ok only i have to say, pretty boring.

So after the club closed wanted to head back home.

So i was going to get a taxi when the gals called me back supposedly one of the eagles boys would drop me home.

So after dropping the gals home Ann calls me and tells me that she cant go home now and thats shes alone, and i would have very much loved to come back and keep her company but how was i supposed to tell the fellow to U-turn half way into the journey back to Bukit Gombak!

So i pass the phone to him and he suddenly says,

HIM : You Want to go home first can take taxis here

ME : Can also but where u going?

HIM : I think im going to go keep her company for a while, since ur in a rush take a cab from here.

ME : A, if ur going to keep her company i think i rather just come along.

HIM : oHHHH , ai ya fuck it la , go home la.

I was like wtf. Dont worry Ann haha.

So then he drops me off at bukit gombak and i take a cab back to woodlands in which i listen to some old classic songs, which actually kept me awake lol.

Got home and saw my dad! CRAP! Just walked to my room to get ready to bathe. Then he leaves for work and my mum comes out saying that my bro nearly got wacked by my dad the following day. This was the opportunity i had always waited for. Me and my bro together wacking him up lol. It is nearing soon, sooon, sooooon. Supposedly my dad scolded him FUCK and all.

And all these due to my cousin Arul, who is his tution teacher now. Now Arul knows alot about me and if he opens his mouth about me, im fucking him up big time. Bloody hell right now from a good mood to bad mood.

And pretty much that sums up my Saturday, my group wasnt there so not as fun. But i hope Ann had fun haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home