Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Afrodyte

Today it was a typical day of work, play and play!

Well reached school as usual late, but NOT as late as usual. But yet got marked Late. Fucking teacher.

Fucking 3Dmax Class!

Eventough 3D is pretty fun, the stress, the motion, the movement. Just pure Love, LOVE!!

But the teachers just kill it. Them coming and bugging you for all the lamest reasons due to their straight minded thinking and teaching styles, really it kills. All these eventough we supposedly pay 10k every 6 months in a way to them. For that amount i intend to be served man not lectured.

Well anyway back to lighter news. Been actually bucking up and working on my FYP. I just felt the team was feeling slack and was slowing down due to my lack of skills. So i bucked up and therefore they will also be in turn be spurred to buck up.

Worked on some t-shirt sketches and now moved over to the website designs.

Some pics of my work>!


It should appear pixelated and small! This is the first one which we felt is just too illusionistic.

The one mostly everyone feels comfortable with!

The Home page! They do seem comfortable so far. Its just so tiring and i seem to be able to only work on a mac!

Im in love with Macintosh Computers Now. I want one. I need one. My dads so gonna kill me.

On to better news, tommorrow is gonna be such a tiring day for me. There seems to be a Flesh Imp sale going on, and im going to check it out. After that got to head off to a corner of bishan nearer to braddel, to my uncles house. My cousins getting married. A very good luck to her. Seen her going to be husband in Amaran a couple of times. Wonder if he tells her or NOT! Ill just give him the benefit of the doubt.

So till the next time. THis is Ranjan Kumar Xavier signing out!

BY THE WAY SAW MY DREAM FUCK IN SCHOOL!>!!!!


www.RanjanLife.blogspot.com
RanjanKumar39@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home