Friday, May 26, 2006

BumS

A very good morning, afternoon, evening, night to all you folks reading my blog out there. That is if! there are any?

Well anyway let me begin my story on my day today.

The music of an new up tempo awoke me at around 7.30, thanks to my phone. Y was instructed to call me to wake me up to go to school, cause i have not really been attending school for some time. But it was only at 8 that i actually awoke.

Also Thanks to Carroll for calling just incase i wasnt awake.

School as usual was such a chore. But today i atleast learnt some stuff. X Y micing, Space Omni and a few more. I just hope Tim R dosent give a biased mark to me.

So after school, 2 of my members in my group were missing without an excuse, neither did they call. It just made me wonder. Haizz nm about that.

Went to Orchard as usual. It was Shane, Don and me. It was mostly silence as we were all thinking of why the fuck we were all so fucking bored. So went to Flesh Imp, 2 shirts for 35 such a steal. So got 1 and Shane got 1. By now it was only 2 plus and we still had the whole day ahead of us. Fuck were we bored.

From there we headed to PS and unexpectedly just decided to watch The DaVinci Code. The book is so much better then the movie i must say. But it was nice to see whatevey you read still be unveilded in the movie. Like the grail, reading about it and seeing it in the screen was 2 different things.

About the movie. Now if Davinci is to be true, then that means, that Jesus was mortal, he was just like any other man having a relationship and all, which means that all christians might end up questioning their faith on someone whom they thought was totally different. What a story. Excellent. Brilliant just brilliant.

After PS it was home for Don, eventough it is never right to head home immidiately after a movie, unless its really late. But Don waned to.

But Shane and Me follow this idealogy , "If you are out, only head home after the sun is OUT!".

Try it, its nice. Haha.

So from PS walked to Cineleisure again. Now this is where something unexpected happened.

SIngapore Idol contestant Paul Twohill and 4 other idols were there. This i didnt know.

So talked to Paul and his frens, before realising that they were bums tooo. Loafing around with nothing to do all day long. These idols as loafers haha and yesh they were busy singing parts of songs at random times.

Now among them this gal stood out, Noodles. Well thats what they called her. Now she's hot, friendly and easy going. She was one of those along with one other guy who actually was talking to us. Infact they all were one friendly bunch. Nice clown gal, hope to see her again!

Well bummed with them for a while, before they themselves split. Followed Paul, with Shane and one other feminie kinda guy to Fareast to meet Pauls sis.

After meeting her and collecting his keys, he left to go home and by that time Mani had arrived almost 2 hours late. So now it was time to bum around with Mani. Shane left and me and Mani continued our bum.

We walked around for more then 3 hours i say doing nothing and talking cock all the way. Even meeting a fucking screwed man, carrying a toy gun and scarring the lives out of me and Mani. Such a funny incident. Its best if i show it out one day. Haha. VideoBLOG!

Then met Desmond who came after work. Then it was burgerking at Cine again haha. And after some food it was time to head home, and here i am with shutting eyes, writing this out. Been only sleeping 4 hours or lesser daily.

Never expected my day to turn out like this. But good thing it did, it sure was kinda fun. I never ever thought i would actually end up hanging out with Idols, due to me hating them and not liking their cheeks to actually make money out of dumb people after winning the show. But after walking around with one of them i must say i need to change that perception haha. But i still hate fuckers on TV that isnt me!!! haha.

Pics?!(old pics)

Shalu, Sivan, Me and Y

Thats me in the reflection.

www.ranjanlife.blogspt.com
RanjanKumar39@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home