Sunday, August 27, 2006

ALIVE!

Hi peeps. I am still alive and well hopefully. I've been away cause i have been damn busy.

ITs a sunday so what the hell, cant i give 5 minutes of my loser time to blog??

So well watched 1 incredibly great movie and 1 incredibly dumb ass movie.



Great Movie. Great!

Fucking Dumb Movie. Dumb!

Slevin was just fucking cool. Imagine a movie with MOrgan Freeman and Bruce Willis. THATS FUCKING SLEVIN man. Its a fucking great movie, kinda did remind me of indian movies thou. Well anyway dont want to say too much..

And for the dumb hearted souls go watch Stay Alive. Im not even going to waste my time talking about it.

Its Gaya's birthday today anyway. A bit shout out to her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Now on to my life. Im working at a photography company now. ITs like cool. Cool colleagues and bosses. Its nice. Just feel damn busy these days.

And a fucking nut case has just called the cops on me for a fucking small problem and now he just went to a whole new level and he has to pay.

MOFO if u do see this message its for you. Mother fucker u know who u are. Im going to fuck u up.

Whoever u are?

You had better run.

CIaoz. No mooed anymore too pissed to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home