Monday, June 19, 2006

Zon

So if my avid readers had noticed. You should have realised that i have not been updating my blog.

This is due to the simple freaking fact that i havent been in Singapore. I was across the border by the Sea in a Seaside Hotel called Zon.

Now about Malaysia. Now fucking hell its fucking huge, cheap vices and all, BUt cb how smelly can u be. No offence to any Malaysians thou. Your nice frenly people, but ur country a whole fucking different issue.

Lets not make it a big issue. Now before i go on, lemme just say never drink too much on a holiday, it never helps.

Well basically the trip was ok, visiting different malls, trying out different foods, buying the cheap liqour, but the best thing for me was GETTING CAUGHT BY UR MUM SMOKING!

Now my mum goes on about how she dosent trust me and all, all along i really thought my mum knew i've been smoking all the while. Looks like i was wrong. She's still going on about the whole ciggrate issue and supposeddly allowing me to stay out late also makes me smoke more. Indirectly she is kind off right.

So on to the women of JB. Now ok this might surprise some of you guys. Fucking Malaysia is filled with chicks.!!! I was utterly surprised. Now and furthermore im a singaporean guy with style so cb im SURE IM wanted!!! Now thats a whole lot of Pussies.!!!

MEOW!!

Now the hotel Zon also happens to have a fucking whole shopping center in it and all the goods are Duty Free.

SHOP!!!!

Well only i had known i would have brought all my cash. Stupidly i had relied on my mum. So only bought a few.

As for the pics, well i didnt take much. Too busy.

Should be meeting ddear old Gaya later, ciaoz. See u guys soon.

Hmmm now about me stopping smoking, hmmmmm. I got a 18 sstick packin my bag!

Ciaoz

Pics?!

www.ranjanlife.blogspot.com
RanjanKumar39@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home