Friday, June 02, 2006

30

Heylo, well today was a day, a day to celebrate. First the good news, I handed in my ACAN!

Haha thank you, spank you.

Was in school rushing through it, did AAUP report too. School was fun today surprisingly. The other times when i had nothing to do, i had company on MSN.

I always thought that she just considered me to be someone, but i do hope she realises its more than that. Thats the thing about me, when it comes to friends i really do care and no matter what problem you have, i will always be there. Just to let most of you know, especially to you Natasha, i really do care and its different it aint just talk.

So on to better news, went to support Paul today at Singapore Idol, well as expected he made it in and bloody hell he really has lots of supporters. Real lots. After which it was dinner at Thomson's ever famous Prata House.

Nice crispy prata and it was then back to home. After having only 12 hours of sleep the whole week, im surprised that im still able to do my usual stuff.

"Everytime i moved forward, you pulled away, is it time i came again?"

Pics?!

-Well no pics-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home