Sunday, September 17, 2006

-=-

When it was all well it just fell.

I hate going soft and its happening

Is it me or everybody to get softer as life goes on. I always thought as you grow older you get harder and tougher, but why is it in may case i have gotten softer.

Going against my own rules and ideology.

I need some time off away from everyone i guess. Emo it may sound like, but thats how it is.

Well, its thanks to frens that im here anyway. Wont regret a think and dont want to. For everything i have regreted i have tried to fix, if it still could not be fixed i have no regrets.

IF there is ever anyone still reading my blog. Thank you.

When all hope is lost, look for the light
And when there seems to be only darkness
Light your Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home