Sunday, May 28, 2006

Gatherings

Hello.

Well its sunday now and its 3am in the morning. Usually i would be in Amaran clubbing away the night.

But it seems like finally there is hope. I CAN CHANGE! Well i had to go to my cousin's wedding receptiong at Khalsa Association and everything was great except one thing. The food was vegetarian. Still ate it tough was fucking hungry.

Well the MC's and performers for the shows were popular indian singers in singapore, such as Elamaran and all and they did quite a wonderfull show..

Other then that the night was all boring and same. But my 3 young cousins were there to liven up my day and wad funny kids they are.

But going past AMK in the taxi, going past Chong Boon Pri, seeing the old school exactly the same, just with a different name brought back beautiful memories. I shall always miss the school. That art class, that principal office, that computer lab, that toilet, that canteen, that stage, that pond, that basket ball court, that mama shop, that park, that field all memories. Man i really miss it man.

Then going past my old flat, that was the biggest hit, remembering all ur frens living there, the view, the floor, the house, the memories, all the beatings, man its tough. I really love that place and i will ALWAYS love that place. ALWAYS.

I cant go on anymore, i just want to go back there. I cant go on!
I so want to go back to Ang Mo Kio, especially that block and that school. haizz.
Seeing something and knowing you can never get it back is the most painfull feeling.

Pics?!

Me being cool and all!

But the boys made me smile! haha,

www.ranjanlife.blogspot.com
RanjanKumar39@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home