Monday, May 29, 2006

Akward

A convo between this mad gal or guy im not whom added me and started fucking around.

Me : hi
B : hey gorgeous
B : (K)
Me: haha
Me: may i know whose this?
B : this is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
B : the luv of ur life the woman of ur dreamsn.......meeeeeeeeeeeee
Me: haha
B : i tink ur soooooooooooo hotttttt
Me: well if u are then who u?
B : wen was d last time u spoke english
Me: haha
Me: LONG TIME BACK!
B : heeyyyy ur sense of humor makes me fall more in love wit u
Me: haha Me: i wonder which clown u are
B : im d one frm sp
B : i have been in luv wit u ever since td day i set my beautiful large eyes on u
B : say somehtign impress me
Me: lol
Me: i will do that once u tell me who u are
B : im kareena
B : kareena mehta
B : i study at sp.....
B : kareena sent the wink "Kiss"
Me: hmmmmm
Me: have i even spoken to u befpore?
B : yess bt iu never ever noticed me
Me: well if u are one with beautiful eyes im really sure i would have noticed u
B : u have always been busy with ur frens
B : neewver ev noticew
B : \me Me: haha i seem busy
Me: but i always notice my surroundings
Me: so how did u get my email?
B : u r always busy wit ur frens
B : i gt it frm one of ur frens Me: my frens ah
B : plzzzz dunt b mad at meee.....
B : plzzzzz
Me: haha
B : im not mad
B : i always liked u .....bt word was around dat u have a thing for dis gayatri chick
B : bt i REFUSED to believe it
B : i mean plz tell me ur nt gayatri
B : i mean u dunt like her
Me: nope
B : omg im so excited to c yu
Me: gayathris a very good friend of mine
B : im gonna go shoppin tomto to celebrate dis moment
B : reallylly promise me?
Me: rofl
Me: yeah
Me: im not into her and all
B : rofl wts dat
Me: wow shopping ah
Me: Roll on floor laughing
B : yeah obviously nt ur at home nw
B : bt promise me dat ur nt in luv wit ne 1
B : plzzz promise me lah
Me: i promise
Me: haha
B : omg tankssss
B : u made my day
Me: now u gotta tell me who u are
B : im kareenaaaa
Me: ok B : i do business at sp
Me: then tell me who u got my email from
B : i canttttttt
Me: i wont scold him but i need proof if ur really someone
Me: so if i know i have a fren who knows u it will be so much better
B : u tink a ghost is tking to u
B : bt i cant.....
B : i can never eveer face u
Me: it could be someone who knows me but is conning me
B : im scared to tk tpo u
Me: omg
B : i mean msn is d best way to tk to u
Me: ur gotta be kidding
Me: afraid to talk to me
B : omg i can alredi feel d heat btw us
Me: lol
B : yes... i mean ur dis popular guy in sp dat every1 wants to hang out wit
Me: there is no heat dont worry haha B : u wud never notice a little nobody like me
B : there will soon be
Me: ok now i know ur not from sp
Me: cause u got it all wrong
B : y?
B : wt?
Me: im not popular
Me: and im rarely in school
Me: and atleast put up a proper display pic
B : atleast for me u r
Me: ok
B : dt is none of ur bsuienss
Me: tell me ur course
B : dandelion is my fave flower
B : i will put up wtever I LIKE
Me: ok then u can
Me: now tell me ur course
B : atleast i dunt scare ppl wit my displays
Me: haha
B : bt u knw wt v can put this all behind us
B : naan unnai kadalikeren
Me: so
Me: wad course are u?
B : busienss lah
Me: business what?
B : business mgt lah
Me: wad year?
B : yr 2 B : i saw u at Amaran once also
B : i was dancin next to u on the dance floor
B : but too too shy to say hi
ME: hmm
B : well then who was i with ?
me: well if u were beside me then u must be ugly me: thats why i didnt notice u
ME: haha
B : r ur parents siblings

B : dats y uve gt one eye
B : dt u cudnt notice meeeee
B : say smthg smart , shok meeee
B : have u chickened out pundeeeeeeyyyy
ME: sialah
ME: haha
ME: even with that one eye i couldnt notice u
B : u find dis funny
ME: that explains alot
B : do u find ur face funny
B : yeah dats cz ur blid u dick
ME: nope but i find ur words funny
B : People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright. B : dtas cz i have a ife
B : n i my mouth is nt my rectum unline u
B : unlike.....
ME: wow B : newez i dunt care abt.....
B : u
B : n ur ugly face
B : tell me smthg
B : wts dis?
B : its white, its put on a sandwich
B : it tastes yummm
B : wt is it?
B : A GHOST
ME: ok happy insulting me?
ME: or atleast enough
ME: cause ill just let u go on if u want
B : dats cz u gt ntuhing to say
B : no comebaks lah
ME: i figure its no point talking back
B : v frm hollandvillage r just too cool for u
B : dats cz u cant
ME: wad hollandvillagea/
ME: holland villageeeeeeeee
B : when was d last time u gt out of ur fking moushole
ME: now who ever u are
ME: seriously if u got such a big problem with me
B : i duntttt
ME: why not meet me and we can talk about it
B : i never ver had a problem wit u
B : sureeeee bt nly in abt a mth can i tak to u
ME: whys that!
ME: i mean u got seriously so much to say
B : cz rite nw im in switzerland skiing wit my grandfather
B : bt i will b baq in a mth
B : n dats when im gonna show u wt holland village girls really r
B : k do u knw wat
ME: fuck u and ur holland village gals
B : lets put dis allllll behind us
B : i still luv u
B : n i still do have feelings for u
B : im sorry my anger gt d better of me rite nw
ME: im sorry
B : kareena sent the wink "Kiss"
B : dunt scold me plzzzz......
ME: but i dont think we can move any wehere from here
ME: i have totally no idea who the fuck u are
B : plz dutnsay dat
ME: and i think its best u just tell me who u are
B : bt before i leave i have smth to tell u
B : i care for u n dts y n dunt want u to be hurt
B : so plz dunt hang around wit d vicky guy B : hes no good.....
B : hes bad newsss
ME: vicky
ME: i dont hang around with him
B : tank god for dat
B: bt i heard abt wt hapened
ME: about what?
B : it doesnt matter lah
ME: yesh it matters
B : bt d point is ..... i knw wt vicky is ...n i knw wt u r
B : u can do better
ME: i know i can
ME: and i will
B : good on u
ME: but it would be nice if u tell me who u area/?
B : im happy for u
B : k fine i will give i n
B : i knw mervin n he passed me ur email id
B : i meant no harm lah
B : i jus luv u
B : bt promise me u wot ask meeeeeeeeee
B : ask himmmm
B : plzzz pretend u dunt knw nething
ME: wad u mean?
B : i will get into trouble for tellign u dis lah
ME: ask him wad?
B : i mean i promised him i wudnt tell u dat he gae me ur number
B : he
ME: im talking to him now
B : dunt say netinggggg
B : plzzz ;lahhhh
B : k hang on my mums here i gtg
ME: no wait wait
B : i ll meet u same time same place tomo
ME: NO
ME: i wont be here
ME: tell me who u are!

LIKE WTF RIGHT!!

Well from this i can find out, it could be either someone whom reads my blog really well, or someone whom just knows me. Cause the vicky thing is the one that struck me, cause not everyone knows it or understands it. Whoever it is, is trying to find trouble in a way. ARGHHH!
ILL never find out, so i dont care.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home