Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hair

Its 2.30am exactly in the morning and im yet to sleep.

Even tough my eyes feel like closing and my brain feels like going into the next dimension, i cannot sleep. ALL DUE TO ACAN. Got to fucking finish it by today. Already im late.

Man its almost 60 percent confirmed i might get debarred. Im just praying. Well im atleast 75% into my animation.

Well atleast i got some stuff done today. Had my hair cut. Next time going to Supercuts find Andy Quek, good guy. Also then slacked with Gaya and Sivan. Its been sometime seeing Sivan and it was fun.

Sometimes i think im a bad friend to Sivan, i keep asking her to do stuff against her parents. Im just kidding dont do anything i tell you. You'll end up just like me haha.

Well anyway thats about it. Im too tired to even write about anything.

Pics?!



Sivan, Gaya (with my cap) and Me.

www.ranjanlife.blogspot.com
RanjanKumar39@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home